Tuesday, October 20, 2009 Y
Well people.I'm back! Hee!Tried to upload some pictures for our Hari Raya outing but cannot.I don't know why.It was
SUPERB I tell you.I seriously enjoyed myself with bf/gf .Enough of Hari Raya.Haha!(:
Last Saturday,went to mum's friend house.She had open house,so ya.After that,went to abang Syamil's engagement.Congrats yah! (: Then,mum,eldest brother and I went to the bazaar outside Lot 1 and we also went to Lot 1.Bought some stuffs,went home.
Last Sunday,went to West Coast Park with cousins.Also did not managed to upload the pictures.Was fun!Got to ride the Go-Kart!Woohoo! :D..Played until around 7pm,went to eat at West Coast.I ate Nasi Briyani and drink Bandung with grass jelly. Nice!After that,went home.
Last Monday,had breakfast with friends at Macdonald Bukit Batok.Went to Westmall.Reached home around 1:30pm.The rest of the day I did my NCC 'project'.Stucked at home alone. -_- ..
Today,got back some of my results.Fail,Fail,Fail!
Social Studies:20/50
Elective History:25/50
Chemistry:24/85
Core Literature:53/100
SUCKS La kann!!
That's all for now,
In my heart you were the only, <3