Friday, November 13, 2009 Y
Hello earth!!!!HAHA!!It's abit dusty here.!I've been abit busyy lately ..Holidays doesn't mean I got nothing to do.I went for OBS for one week,I got remedials and PDS. Hmmm.. This holidays I cant be slacking around..My results are damn bad and I can't afford to have those kind of results next year!OMG!wake up!! haha!! :D Ok..I'm going away from 21 NOV till 25 NOV I think. Will be going sarawak for expidition. See,there's alot of things I got to do .. haha!
For PDS,so far so good I guess..(: . Senior Bulan have been helping uss. haha!! Fun la kn having you.. haha!Few days ago,after PDS,we followed senior syaza,senior bulan,senior radiana to Lot 1. Went to eat.I just followed them as I got no money after all. But,senior syaza treat me!! :D thank you!Then,we went to the roof garden,took some pics,and senior bulan tell ghost stories.Hahaha!! went home at around 7pm? Hope to have that outing that we planned. haha!! Chalet??
ok.. i'm lazy to type now, haha! k bye!